I thought of some more though, after a while, so even though they are not interesting at all either, at least I got there in the end.
Ten 'interesting' facts about me.
1. I'm so scared of fire. It's very hot and difficult to control, and I watch it all of the time to make sure it's not going to kill anything that I love.
2. I mostly hate housework but I actually enjoy cleaning the bathroom. I find it somewhat satisfying.
3. Dogs make me so happy. I don't think anything else could make me as happy as my dogs do.
4. I probably have aspergers... Is that interesting? I hope it is, I find it interesting.
5. I always thought I was magic, because my eyes are green. I spent my childhood waiting for my powers to develop.
6. I used to see ghosts a lot when I was a kid. Sometimes I wonder if I used to be insane, and sometimes I wonder if ghosts are real.
7. I'm a bit psychic, but I always think things like "being psychic isn't a real thing, don't be so stupid." So I'm not really sure how to deal with that. I'm a big believer in logic and science and coincidence. But sometimes I feel confused about it because things happen that I can't explain and I guess pretending to be psychic is easier than not being able to explain it. Maybe?
Once, I was talking with a really old witch lady that I used to know, and she put her hand on my forehead and said that I was "very psychic", and then I felt a kind of fuzzy, light feeling in my head. She was really really super old, like 100 or something, so I'm sure she was right. Respect your elders boys and girls.
8. I wish that I had been 35 when I was a teenager, because I think I almost know what I want to do with my life, but now it's too late. I know it's actually never too late, but I'm old and tired, and I just want to sleep now, but I can't. I need to learn things and look for work.
9. Is it an interesting fact that I make candles for a living? I like to make candles that look like food, and I make them smell like what they look like. They smell and look delicious. So there's cupcake candles that smell like cupcakes, and ice cream candles that smell like ice cream, and coffee candles that smell like coffee... And more stuff too. I love them.
10. Is it another interesting thing that I want to be a book editor? I love reading over people's work and fixing it, and being a book editing candle maker would be my dream job.
There you go guys, I hope those facts interested you more than they interest me. They're the most interesting things about me that I could come up with.
Tomorrows installment, number five, is 'a place you would like to live but have never visited'. See you then!